Project Engineer/ EIA Consultant
Why Join Us
- This is an excellent career development opportunity for a candidate looking to progress their career in environmental consultancy
- Coordination and delivery of environmental work undertaken by multi-disciplinary teams including EIA, EMP, Phase 1 and Phase 2 ESA, and Environmental Due Diligence (Audit)
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Perform technical assessments such as: Quantitative Risk Assessment, Carbon Footprint Assessment and Air Dispersion Modelling.
- Conduct field surveys, and manage technicians conducting sampling
- Prepare technical reports
- Support bid preparation
- Support marketing of E.H.S Modelling Software and business development as required.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental or Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of environmental consultancy experience
- EIA registration, ISO 14001 experience preferred
- Relevant Technical skills, Project management skills, interactive and communication skills.
- Regular hours, Mondays - Friday
- Medical Insurance